Welcome to Segzycruz blogspot... Connecting You To Happenings Around The World

Omotola-Jalade opens up on sex, marriage, acting


Nollywood super star, Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde, popularly
known as Omosexy has challenges in playing sex roles as
a married woman.
The thespian said she doesn’t like watching herself on the
screen, especially some raunchy scenes.

Omotola, a mother of four told The Sun that so long as it
is acting; she is ready to take up any role just to make her
fans happy.
She said, “Sometimes you can tell while watching a movie
that a couple doesn’t have chemistry. It is not something
you can force. Some actors are very good at acting it. But
sometimes, when it has to do with love, relationship, it’ is
not easy to play.
“When you want to act like you love the person, there are
some natural acts and gesticulations that you can’t force.
But if you are a well-trained actor, you would not find that
difficult.
“There are some little tricks to these things that some
actors don’t know. You can make it happen and look real
too, especially in love and sex scenes.

“When I wasn’t even that confident, I starred in a movie
called The Prostitute, which was released 22 years ago. If
I didn’t die then, is it now? I am ready for them. I don’t
even like watching myself on screen. If I do, I will feel like
burning inside and might even start crying because I
criticise myself a lot. Sometimes, I pity those watching
especially when I poorly do a sex scene. I would be like
‘what was that for?’
“It can kill the whole movie when it’s poorly done. For me,
if a sex scene is not going to be well done, then why do it
in the first place? If you must kiss, you should be able to
kiss well; make it professional.”
She specifically saluted her husband, Captain Ekehinde,
whom she said has been very supportive.
Her words, “So far, my husband and I have over 20 plus
acres of land in Badagry. He has his for his ‘Aquatic
Jungle Entertainment’ and I have mine for the film village.
We have started with the first phase, which will have a
cinema and other attractions. It is in its early stages, but
surely, we are making progress.”


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form