Welcome to Segzycruz blogspot... Connecting You To Happenings Around The World

‘I want to enlarge my b*tt so that I can make things happen’ – Actress Cossy Ojiakor

That Cossy Ojiakor has one of the biggest b**bs in the Nigerian entertainment industry, is a fact that has never been contested. Even though there have been a couple of new bloods who have displaced Cossy as the ultimate ‘b00b queen’ in the industry, the part-time singer is still one to be reckoned with in that department.
However, it seems Cossy is no longer satisfied with her mammoth mammary glands; she also wants bigger b*tt. She uploaded a picture of her b*tt on Instagram recently and asked for her followers’ opinion as to whether she should go under the knife for a bigger backside.
In an exclusive chat with Sunday Scoop, the actress explained why she is lusting for a larger bum.
“I am so happy that Nigerians are looking sexy. As a matter of fact I want to go and enlarge my b*tt. I think it is very small so I want a bigger one. I may have the surgery in December, January or any time I choose. I am seriously thinking about it.
My message to everyone out there is, if you have any problem with your body, go ahead and do something about it. If it’s big b**bs, or b*tt; go ahead and do that. Otherwise, you will just be there watching other people make things happen. Back in the days, white people had flat b*tt, but now they are so sexy,” she said.
“I was given money, so I won’t say anything about that. I spoke about it then because it actually happened. All I just wanted to do was to let people know that because someone is out there preaching does not mean he is holier than everybody else. It wasn’t a personal fight with the priest. I ate his money, so I can never mention his name. I have nothing to gain by revealing his name, but be rest assured that the incident actually happened.”
Speaking on her relationship status, Cossy said, “I was engaged, but right now, I just don’t care.”

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form